Guest Services Agent - Seasonal
Paid to do what?:
In alignment with the resort's vision, mission, organizational values, and under the direction of the Guest Service Leads and Supervisors, the Guest Service Agent will be responsible for the daily operations of guest services while providing exceptional guest service standards at all times and assisting all fulfillment locations as needed.
Must have Qualifications:
- Leadership, problem solving, organization and communication skills required
- Able to work well with others required.
- Able to manage cash drawer accurately.
- Strong customer service skills (verbal and written) preferred.
- Must be 16 years of age.
- Assist guests with purchasing tickets, activities, season passes and waivers, employee ids, Fireside Lockers, event tickets, and lost and found.
- Process guests' payments using cash, credit, gift cards, coupons, vouchers, etc.
- Provide guests with accurate information and direction about Camelback Resort
- Provide assistance with guest service issues and resolving problems and concerns and processing refunds if required.
More About Camelback:
Voted #1 Indoor Waterpark in the USA and #1 Ski Resort in Pennsylvania, Camelback Resort encompasses more year-round amenities than any other mountain resort in the country; adventure on the zip lines, ropes course, mountain coaster and more with fun for the entire family.
We are seeking enthusiastic and energetic individuals to join our team. Camelback Resort offers competitive wages, generous benefits (including health insurance, vacation, and 401K), and INCREDIBLE PERKS; such as complimentary access to Camelbeach, Aquatopia, and over 15 area amusement parks and attractions. Don’t waste time; apply today!
This job description is to be considered a general outline of the duties and responsibilities of this position and is subject to changes and revisions by Camelback Resort at any time. Responsibilities are listed as guidelines only and the job is not necessarily limited to these specifications.