Lift Operations Manager
Work Where You Play! Camelback Resort, the Northeast’s premier adventure resort, has a Lift Operations Manager opening!
As a Talent Based Organization, Camelback Resort recruits, hires, trains and retains top talent through our 4 Keys to Creating Guests for Life. Come be a part of a dynamic team and Work Where You Play!
The Lift Operations Manager will provide training, scheduling and assistance of Lift Operators and Attendants ensuring the safe loading and unloading of passengers from ski lifts. The Lift Operations Manager will anticipate, recognize, and manage the needs of fellow team members and lend assistance whenever and wherever needed.
1. Perform all duties included as Lift Ops supervisor, Lead Lift Operator, Lift Operator and Attendant.
2. Ensure all service guidelines are followed as prescribed for Lift Operations, and update as necessary
3. Actively participate in the recruiting process, staffing, and onboarding employees
4. Execute all listings of pre-season checklists for Lift Operations.
5. Participate in the constant evolution of Lift Operations service guidelines for both Summer and Winter
6. Organize and Participate in Lift Operator training programs and customer service training during pre-seasonal and in season programs, according to the Chair Lift Safety Service Guidelines
7. Monitor lift stoppage and analyze data for ensuring lift safety and efficiency
8. Develop Weekly Schedules
9. Develop annual budgets and ensure costs controls
10. Responsible for all purchase needs for Lift Operations
11. Work directly with necessary teams to ensure Operator Houses and ramps are kept in good condition
12. Assist with daily organization of Lift Operations staff of day shift and night shift as needed.
13. Assist with successful completion daily lift line structure engineering, and provide efficient directional flow of skier traffic to loading area.
14. Ensure that all daily checklists and operations reports are completed and filed at the end of each week.
15. Supervise confirmation all skiers for appropriate daily are use pass or season pass.
16. Report as needed for additional work shifts during holiday periods and as needed.
17. Respond to lift related issues providing Lift Operator, Attendant, and skier direction.
18. Comply with all departmental and company safety standards.
19. Adherence to the Customer Service Standards of Camelback Mountain Resort as well as all company policies as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
20. Assists the Director of Base Operations in other daily site operation functions as required including off season maintenance needs.
· Leadership, problem solving, organizational and communication skills required.
· Basic working knowledge of plumbing, HVAC and electrical systems required.
· Able to work well with others required.
· Strong customer service skills required.
· Current, valid driver’s license required.
· Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) preferred.
· Knowledge of standard methods, practices, tools and equipment used to clean buildings and grounds preferred.
· Knowledge of occupational hazards, safety rules and regulations preferred.
As a Camelback Resort employee, you are entitled to incredible perks such as:
Free Camelbeach & Aquatopia tickets, discounts for family & friends and free access to over 15 area amusement parks and attractions, not to mention, generous employee benefits depending on your employment status to include medical, dental, vision, paid time off, vacation time, short/long term disability, life insurance, 401k and much more!
Camelback Resort is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free employer.