Equipment Check Attendant
Paid to do what?:
As an equipment check attendant you are responsible for the daily operation of the check. Guests will check in their skis or snowboards for daily use or overnight use. You are responsible for following service guidelines for the security of any equipment that is checked in. You will also be responsible for a cash bag and will be trained to use a sales point to record transactions. This is an outside position.
Must have Qualifications:
- High level of customer service
- Good communication skills
- Organizational skills in a high paced environment
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to work in changing weather conditions
- Provide the highest level of customer service
- Safely and securely store guests equipment for future retrieval
- Follow all service guidelines and checklists
- Run a sales point and be responsible for a cash bag
- Keep area neat, clean and free of snow/ice
- Communicate well with guests, co workers and supervisor/manager
As a Camelback Resort employee, you are entitled to incredible perks such as:
Free Camelback Skiing & Aquatopia tickets, discounts for family& friends and free access to over 15 area amusement parks and attractions,not to mention, generous employee benefits depending on your employment status to include medical, dental, vision, paid time off, vacation time, short/long term disability, life insurance, 401k and much more!
For consideration interested candidates are asked to complete an online application at: www.camelbackcooljobs.com
Camelback Resort is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free employer.