Winter Ambassador Supervisor
Work Where You Play! Camelback Resort, the Northeast’s premier adventure resort, has a Winter Ambassador Supervisor opening!
As a Talent Based Organization, Camelback Resort recruits, hires, trains and retains top talent through our 4 Keys to Creating Guests for Life. Come be a part of a dynamic team and Work Where You Play!
The Winter Ambassador Supervisor will be responsible for supervising the operations of the winter ambassadors, and winter rentals and activities. The Ambassador Supervisor will manage winter ambassadors with emphasis on providing excellent customer service experience to all guest especially first-time guest to Camelback and to the ski industry.
1. Supervise department seasonal staff focusing on ambassador team during the winter, in addition rentals & activities
2. Provide servant leadership to all members of the team, and demonstration a passion for the company and helping others.
3. Interviewing, hiring, training, and coaching staff.
4. Managing daily labor spending.
5. Monitor guest flow through main lodge area, locker areas, and lines at water attractions.
6. Manage gate entry stations and Speedpass software/equipment.
7. Focus on developing upselling programs during the winter operation
8. Appraising, rewarding, and disciplining employees, taking immediate corrective action as necessary against any employees found to be in violation of company or departmental procedures/regulations.
9. Ensure proper and on-time opening and closing of operations.
10. Working through staff to ensure department goals and standards are met.
11. Make sure all staff are trained, developed, and equipped to meet department operating standards.
12. Ensuring staff adherence to proper grooming standards.
13. Ensuring staff adherence to proper customer service standards.
14. Complete job performance evaluations in a timely manner (if applicable).
15. Assist the Manager of Rentals and Ambassadors daily in all other Guest Relations functions as required.
· Leadership, problem solving, organizational and communication skills required.
· Enthusiastic personality with a passion for coaching and helping others.
· Able to work well with others required.
· Strong customer service skills required.
· Valid driver’s license preferred (if applicable).
· Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) preferred.
Generally accountable for:
· Complying with all Company and departmental safety standards.
· Complying with Company and departmental dress code.
· Adhering to the Customer Service Standards of Camelback Resort as well as all Company policies as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
· Adhering to seasonal and daily Service Guidelines and Checklists.
· Communicating effectively with all members of the Camelback Resort team.
· Participating in the business planning process for the department and the resort.
· Actively supporting all Company initiatives.
As a Camelback Resort employee, you are entitled to incredible perks such as:
Free Camelback Resort Skiing & Aquatopia tickets, discounts for family & friends and free access to over 15 area amusement parks and attractions, not to mention, generous employee benefits depending on your employment status to include medical, dental, vision, paid time off, vacation time, short/long term disability, life insurance, 401k and much more!
Camelback Resort is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free employer.