House Attendant - Full Time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Empty soiled linen and trash from room attendants carts.
- Vacuum, sweep, and/or mop hallways, stairwells, vending areas, and foyers.
- Obtain amenities and supplies from room attendants.
- Place soiled linen in laundry chute - ensure that linen is separate from terry.
- Stock and maintain guest floor closets in a neat and tidy fashion with adequate supplies for all room attendants on floor.
- Help receive all supplies ordered for resort and place in designated areas.
- Respond quickly and efficiently to all guest requests.
- Assist room attendants with removal of trash and linen from guest rooms during high occupancy turnover.
- Assist floor care attendants with relocation of furniture.
- Keep passkey or master key secure and return to the Security Office at the end of every shift.
- Respond to guest questions. Provide guest assistance, directions, and information as requested.
- Provide instruction and/or guidance for guest and associate safety in fire or other emergency situations.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends.
As a Camelback Resort employee, you are entitled to incredible perks such as:
Free Camelbeach & Aquatopia tickets, discounts for family & friends and free access to over 15 area amusement parks and attractions, not to mention, generous employee benefits depending on your employment status to include medical, dental, vision, paid time off, vacation time, short/long term disability, life insurance, 401k and much more!
If this opportunity speaks to you then click Apply Now to be contacted by a recruiter!
Camelback Resort is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free employer.
Job Type: Full-time