Director of Reservation Call Center Services
Front Office & Guest Services
DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
Manage the daily operation of the Reservations Call Center Department, ensuring outstanding customer service, enforcement of hotel policies and procedures, and proper selling techniques designed to enhance overall lodge and resort ancillary revenue.
The purpose of this position is to implement a successful on property call center utilizing best in class reservation sales techniques, product knowledge, and service levels and adhering to the revenue management strategy to meet and/or exceed the revenue goals for the resort to include room revenue and all ancillary revenue centers.
SPECIFIC POSITION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Requires advanced computer proficiency
· Creates a stimulating place to work with high morale and an upbeat feeling while maintaining an ongoing focus on the positive aspects of situations and people.
· Conveys information, both written and verbal, that is clear, precise, and always understood by all parties at all levels. Ability to streamline and simplify complicated information. Timely in responding to requests for help and information.
· Creates and enjoys a competitive environment, which sets and achieves higher goals than others and utilizes metrics, scores and measurements to measure and celebrate the team’s success.
· Moves other people to embrace his/her position in achieving the company’s objectives.
· Proactive in recruiting by thinking about who to recruit to work for the company and always looking for top talent within the organization and outside.
· Possesses an ongoing need to improve their work and often implement new ideas to improve the goals of the business.
· Organized and maintains a clear set of priorities.
· Assists in creating a high performance, revenue-generating team through consistently improving selection, development and retention of reservation sales agents.
o Ongoing improvement of training and learning process of the Reservation Sales Department.
o Ensuring all initiatives take a proactive approach to Guest Service
· Effective execution of all required processes:
o Data tracking, reporting and auditing for Reservations, Revenue Management and Marketing
o Analyzing of data that results in action
o Effective P&L management
o Maintaining PMS and all other booking systems (NGVA) CRS
· Successful Project Management
· Conduct and effectively communicate quality assurance audits
o Product Knowledge Content
o Selling techniques and upsell, conversion tool kit set by revenue management
· Achieve and exceed budgeted targets and revenue goals annually
· Actively participates in Revenue Management Strategy committee, providing KPI’s and trends
· Make recommendations and strategize with team to accomplish financial objectives and initiatives.
· Proactively develops and manages key internal relationships on property.
· Provide useful data to operational departments to effectively schedule to business demands.
The Reservation Call Center Director will report directly to Vice President of Revenue Optimization.
The desired candidate will have a minimum of 5 years-experience in Call Center Sales operations brand and independent resorts or other similar industries with a focus on sales and presentation skills, a proven record of success. S/he will have excellent knowledge – and at the forefront – regarding all facets of related technology (Property Management Systems, Central Reservation Systems, Call Accounting Systems ACD, Interfaces, Sales & Catering, Synxis/CRS and will possess a blend of both operational and sales expertise. A self-starter, with fresh eyes and an insatiable appetite for information, will be key to success. S/he will be innovative yet analytical; a thoughtful communicator who comes from purpose and is undaunted by challenges or stressful situations. The candidates will have a high degree and a genuine commitment to integrity.
As an integral member of the leadership team, the candidate must exemplify the highest standards of honesty, integrity and discretion. They will be able to approach others assertively, responsibly and supportively. The individual should be highly confident of their abilities and be considered a detail-oriented person who can tackle complex assignments. S/he will need to be a consummate team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills up and down the organizational chart.
Effective coaching, development and decision-making skills with interest in self-development. Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.