Job Title: Digital Specialist
Reports to: Digital Marketing Director
In alignment with the Resort’s vision, mission, organizational values, the Digital Specialist is generally responsible for planning, developing, implementing and managing the overall digital marketing and CRM strategy for the four-season attractions at Camelback Resort, Camelback Lodge & Aquatopia Indoor Waterpark, Ski Mountain, Snow Tubing, Dining, Camelbeach, Camelback Mountain Adventures, and other ancillary offerings and events in order to achieve business goals.
· Collaborate with a large and dynamic marketing team, including, VP Marketing, Digital Marketing Director, Senior Marketing Manager, Graphic Designer, and Marketing Coordinator; and with Revenue Team
· Create and distribute email marketing campaigns and transactional emails through CRM tool
· Compile analytic reporting for web site and email performance.
· Work with CRM agency to optimize email marketing results, test strategies and compile reporting/analytics
· Create and distribute digital content through all available channels that aligns with overall plan
· Manages and maintain online content, including listings, web site, APP, social media and partner sites
· Directly manage all video and photo content for entire resort through Crowdriff photo tool
· Assist with professional photo shoots
Next Level Duties:
· Research and monitor market conditions and competitors
· Work with digital marketing director to continually seek improvement of property websites to include best in class visuals, technical integrations, user experience and e-commerce optimization
· Continually evaluate email marketing using industry leading metrics and measurement tools; stay up to date with latest technology and best practices
· Collaborate with Brand Marketing team for cohesive online content
· Support group sales effort to provide email marketing initiatives that generate qualified leads
· Compile and report out Google Analytics data
· Manage database health – from capture and integration for email, to direct mail, and SMS push – with sound analytics
· Track of Guest data across all touch points to customize the experience, drive revenue and improve loyalty and satisfaction
· Evolve customer segmentation; behavioral, demographic, predictive and motivational by leveraging guest data and insights.
Must Have Personal Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field preferred
· 2-5 years’ experience in digital marketing
· Hands-on experience with GA, CRM software and content management
More About Camelback:
Voted #1 Indoor Waterpark in the USA and #1 Ski Resort in Pennsylvania, Camelback Resort encompasses more year-round amenities than any other mountain resort in the country; adventure on the zip lines, ropes course, mountain coaster and more with fun for the entire family.
We are seeking enthusiastic and energetic individuals to join our team. Camelback Resort offers competitive wages, generous benefits (including health insurance, vacation, and 401K), and perks. Don’t waste time; apply today!
This job description is to be considered a general outline of the duties and responsibilities of this position and is subject to changes and revisions by Camelback Resort at any time. Responsibilities are listed as guidelines only and the job is not necessarily limited to these specifications.