Assistant Director of Housekeeping
Job Title: Assistant Director of Housekeeping
Reports to: Director of Housekeeping
The Assistant Director of Housekeeping ensures the management of staff and controls the activities of the Housekeeping Department – assuring that the guest rooms, hallways meet the highest standard of cleanliness.
Must have Qualifications:
· Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
· Previous Rooms Division management experience in a hotel/resort preferred.
· Requires working knowledge of the Housekeeping department
Essential duties :
· Works directly with outside contractors to assure quality of timeliness of work
· Sets and maintains high standards of cleanliness
· Inspects all areas of responsibilities
· Responds to all guest inquires and requests on a timeliness manner
· Monitors and controls all labor expenses and other divisional expenses
· Establishes and maintains accurate inventory records
· Proposes items to be included in Capital Plans
· Takes actions in all matters that include safety,
· Conduct employee performance reviews
· Perform other tasks or projects as assigned by hotel management and staff
More About Camelback:
Voted #1 Indoor Waterpark in the USA and #1 Ski Resort in Pennsylvania, Camelback Resort encompasses more year-round amenities than any other mountain resort in the country; adventure on the zip lines, ropes course, mountain coaster and more with fun for the entire family.
We are seeking enthusiastic and energetic individuals to join our team. Camelback Resort offers competitive wages, generous benefits (including health insurance, vacation, and 401K), and perks. Don’t waste time; apply today!
This job description is to be considered a general outline of the duties and responsibilities of this position and is subject to changes and revisions by Camelback Resort at any time. Responsibilities are listed as guidelines only and the job is not necessarily limited to these specifications.