Senior Director of Loss Prevention
Security & Safety
Job Title: Senior Director of Loss Prevention
Department: Loss Prevention (Safety, Security, Medical & Risk)
Reports to: Vice President of Operations
The Senior Director of Loss Prevention is responsible for formulating and executing a resort wide public safety and risk strategy to include, but not limited to, compliance with safety policies, protocols, activities and systems for the overall protection of the resorts, employees, guests and assets.
Must have Qualifications:
- Knowledge of financial and business acumen to support work at all levels of the organization
- Ability to identify trends in exposures and financials to develop a security risk profile for the organization
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally, including but not limited to Legal, Risk Management, and other functions to evolve to a Resort Risk Management framework
- Ability to develop strategies with “One Team” in mind through the development of leaders and security standards across the entire resort
- Background in Hospitality
Essential Duties :
· This position is responsible for managing the department’s annual budget and leading – Public Safety, Ski Patrol & Medical Services and Risk Management
· Develops and updates annual plans for security training (Fraud/Workplace Violence) and preventative safety programs for managers and employees located within the resort
· Manages and maintains effective professional relationships with third party service providers including, but not limited to, security companies (electronic, guard services), medical services
· Directs response to emergency situations including, but not limited to, safety hazards, fires, medical emergencies, and threats to life and/or property.
· Develops and maintains on-going relationships with local, state and federal law enforcement agencies in our territory locations.
More About Camelback:
Voted #1 Indoor Waterpark in the USA and #1 Ski Resort in Pennsylvania, Camelback Resort encompasses more year-round amenities than any other mountain resort in the country; adventure on the zip lines, ropes course, mountain coaster and more with fun for the entire family.
We are seeking enthusiastic and energetic individuals to join our team. Camelback Resort offers competitive wages, generous benefits (including health insurance, vacation, and 401K), and perks. Don’t waste time; apply today!
This job description is to be considered a general outline of the duties and responsibilities of this position and is subject to changes and revisions by Camelback Resort at any time. Responsibilities are listed as guidelines only and the job is not necessarily limited to these specifications.