Job Title: Housekeeping Manager
Reports to: Assistant Director of Housekeeping & Director of Housekeeping
The Housekeeping Manager must be dedicated to producing a high quality Housekeeping product in order to have a seamless guest experience. This position reports to the Director of Housekeeping.
Must have Qualifications:
· Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
· Previous Rooms Division management experience in a hotel/resort preferred.
- Train Housekeeping employees to achieve standard of cleanliness in guest rooms
- Conduct employee performance reviews
- Inspect rooms on a daily basis that are assigned on specific floors
- Guest rooms and hallways are maintained to a standard
- Inventory of guest supplies, linen and cleaning supplies
- Participate in managing labor controls and Housekeeping budget
- Monitor cost controls within the Housekeeping department (labor, supplies)
- Assist in conducting monthly staff meetings
- Perform other tasks or projects as assigned by hotel management and staff
More About Camelback:
Voted #1 Indoor Waterpark in the USA and #1 Ski Resort in Pennsylvania, Camelback Resort encompasses more year-round amenities than any other mountain resort in the country; adventure on the zip lines, ropes course, mountain coaster and more with fun for the entire family.
We are seeking enthusiastic and energetic individuals to join our team. Camelback Resort offers competitive wages, generous benefits (including health insurance, vacation, and 401K), and INCREDIBLE PERKS; such as complimentary access to Camelbeach, Aquatopia, and over 15 area amusement parks and attractions. Don’t waste time; apply today!
This job description is to be considered a general outline of the duties and responsibilities of this position and is subject to changes and revisions by Camelback Resort at any time. Responsibilities are listed as guidelines only and the job is not necessarily limited to these specifications.