Food and Beverage
Provides attentive service to all customers while taking and serving food and beverage orders. Servers are responsible for presenting themselves as a positive reflection of the venue while providing exceptional customer service.
• Must have a working knowledge of spirits, wine and beer as well as all other products offered.
• Must have at least 2 years of experience in a fast paced, high energy restaurant as a server.
• Must be driven to focus on upselling at all times.
• Must be able to follow established cash handling procedure to tender customer checks.
• Must possess basic computer abilities and experience working with a POS system.
• Must be organized, follow directions and make quick decisions that are consistent with established company standards.
• Must be fluent in the English language, both written and oral. Multilingual skills are a plus.
• Must be 18 years of age or older to qualify for this position.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: (include but are not limited to)
• Acts as an ambassador of the venue, marketing the venue and all products offered to the targeted customer base.
• Exhibits and executes a complete knowledge of the venue’s sequence of service and selling technique.
• Provides each customer with a properly itemized bill and secure payment according to established venue procedures.
• Works with a sense of urgency to anticipate customer needs and assist other team members when the opportunity arises.
• Communicates with management, and other service staff to rectify any and all customer needs, comments or incidents.
• Ensures that assigned area, side station, tables and POS stations are clean and well stocked at all times.
• Communicates and works with all support staff to ensure inventory is maintained at established par levels.
• Adheres to all established policies, procedures and guidelines.