In alignment with the Resort’s mission, vision, organizational values, and under the direction of the Director of Base Operations will be responsible for assisting the Vehicle Maintenance Department in day to day operations in the maintenance and repair of all company fleet vehicles and equipment.
1. Repair small engines and vehicles in Camelback Resort’s fleet
2. Assist the Vehicle Maintenance Supervisor daily in all other Vehicle Maintenance functions as required.
3. Prioritize repairs.
4. Complete work orders for any repairs completed.
· Leadership, problem solving, organizational and communication skills required.
· 1+ year’s experience in the small engine repair industry.
· Able to work well with others required.
· Strong customer service skills required.
· Valid driver’s license is mandatory.
· Willingness to continue learning through outsource classes.
· Basic computer skills required.
· Own hand tools.
· Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) preferred.
Generally accountable for:
· Complying with all Company and departmental dress code and safety standards.
· Complying with Company and departmental dress code.
· Adhering to the Customer Service Standards of Camelback Resort as well as all Company policies as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
· Adhering to daily, weekly, monthly and seasonal Service Guidelines and Checklists.
· Communicating effectively with all members of the Camelback Resort team.
· Participating in the business planning process for the department and the Resort.
· Actively supporting all Company initiatives.
Work Conditions and Schedule:
· Exposure to extreme temperatures and weather should be expected as work will, on occasion, occur outdoors.
· Weekend and holiday availability is required as well as flexibility with work schedule.
· During peak seasons, the schedule may require a work week schedule over 40 hours per week, including nights.
This job description is to be considered a general outline of the duties and responsibilities of this position and is subject to changes and revisions by Camelback Resort at any time. Responsibilities are listed as guidelines only and the job is not necessarily limited to these specifications.