Full and/or Part Time
Responsible for the daily cleaning of assigned guest rooms to the standards of Camelback Resort. Must be 18 years of age or older to apply.
Duties and responsibilities
- Thoroughly clean guestrooms according to standards.
- Complete all pre-cleaning duties, including but not limited to, guest supplies, cleaning supplies, and linen for housekeeping cart set-up.
- Remove all trash and dirty linen from guestrooms and hallways.
- Keep all hallways, public areas and closets clean, neat and vacuumed (if applicable).
- Restock housekeeping cleaning cart for next day's use.
- Replenish chemical bottles.
- Clean room with the door closed according to standards, unless requested to do otherwise by the guest.
- Report all missing items from room (i.e., irons/boards, hair dryers, etc.) to Housekeeping Supervisor/Manager.
- Report any maintenance repairs immediately to Floor Supervisor/Manager.
- Handle items for “Lost and Found” according to the standards.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Lock all patio/balcony doors. Ensure that main guest room door is secure after you have completed cleaning.
- Attending staff meetings, morning meetings and other meetings as requested.
- Perform all other duties as requested.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 20 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Ability to stand during entire shift.
Education and/or Professional Certification
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous experience in a related position preferred.
- Must exhibit time management and attention to detail skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively with the public and other team members in verbal and written form
- Ability to work independently
- Follow and enforce all hotel standards
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel. This includes nights, weekends & holidays.