Laundry Attendant - Second Shift
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sorting linen and terry at the linen chute.
- Loading and unloading washers and dryers.
- Weighing linen.
- Operating the linen folder.
- Distributing linen to the Housekeeping closets.
- Keep passkey or master key secure and return to the Security Office at the end of every shift.
- Maintain an acceptable state of cleanliness and organization throughout the entire work area by sweeping, dusting and mopping.
- Additional duties as necessary and assigned.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends.
As a Camelback Resort employee, you are entitled to incredible perks such as:
Free Camelbeach & Aquatopia tickets, discounts for family & friends and free access to over 15 area amusement parks and attractions, not to mention, generous employee benefits depending on your employment status to include medical, dental, vision, paid time off, vacation time, short/long term disability, life insurance, 401k and much more!
If this opportunity speaks to you then click Apply Now to be contacted by a recruiter!
Camelback Resort is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free employer.
Job Type: Full-time