Assistant Director of Procurement
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule in order to accomplish all major responsibilities and tasks.
- Must be reliable and able to meet fulfillment expectations so they do not hinder Resort Operations.
- Must have a commitment to follow all local and corporate policies and procedures as they relate to the Purchasing Department.
- Must be able to work in a safe and organized manner.
- Supervise, train and motivate Purchasing department employees and thoroughly understand all of their duties and responsibilities.
- Ensure that the department works closely with the Chef and the Food & Beverage Director to purchase the highest quality products while constantly searching for the lowest price.
- Track and report key functional metrics to identify and reduce expenses to improve asset value.
- Ensure that all purchase order requests are properly completed and approved before a purchase order is prepared and the items are purchased.
- Supervise the day to day functions of the Receiving and Storeroom Teams.
- Ensure that all items received by the Resort are properly documented in accordance with KSL purchasing and receiving procedures.
- Assist the Accounts Payable team in researching any invoice discrepancies.
- Ensure that all storage areas are secure, clean and properly organized.
- Maintain par stocks on all inventoried items, keeping in mind that inventory levels must be kept as low as possible without compromising the operation of the Resort.
- Coordinate the annual operating equipment inventory with appropriate Resort management team members.
- Assist in the preparation and posting of staff schedule in accordance with business needs.
- Participate as necessary in all month end or quarterly inventories.
- Conduct self in a professional manner at all times to reflect the high standards of KSL Resort and encourage staff to do the same.
- Perform any additional duties as assigned.
As a Camelback Resort employee, you are entitled to incredible perks such as:
Free Camelbeach & Aquatopia tickets, discounts for family & friends and free access to over 15 area amusement parks and attractions, not to mention, generous employee benefits depending on your employment status to include medical, dental, vision, paid time off, vacation time, short/long term disability, life insurance, 401k and much more!
Click Apply Now to be contacted by a recruiter!
Camelback Resort is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free employer.
Job Type: Full-time