Assistant Food and Beverage Manager
Food and Beverage
Duties and responsibilities
- Employees must always be attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests, managers and fellow employees.
- Direct oversight of daily operations for F&B venue.
- Supervise outlet personnel.
- Respond to guest complaints in a timely manner.
- Work with other F&B managers and keep them informed of issues as they arise.
- Keep immediate supervisor fully informed of all problems or matters requiring his/her attention.
- Assist in coordinating and monitoring all phases of Loss Prevention in the outlet.
- Prepare and submit required reports in a timely manner.
- Ensure preparation of required reports, including (but not limited to) Wage Progress, payroll, revenue, employee Schedules, quarterly actions plans.
- Monitor quality of service in F&B outlet.
- Assist in menu planning and preparation.
- Ensure compliance with all local liquor laws, and health and sanitation regulations.
- Ensure compliance with SOP’s in all outlets.
- Ensure compliance with requisition procedures.
- Be visible on the floor and assist staff as needed during each meal period.
- Conduct staff performance reviews in accordance with Highgate Hotel standards.
- Understand, implement and monitor corporate promotions in outlet (if applicable), including buffet and three-meal concept standards.
- Ensure the training of employees on SOP’s and technical job tasks.
- Be involved in and/or conduct departmental and hotel training (CARE, One to One), etc.
- Interview candidates for front-of-house F&B positions and follow standards for hiring approvals.
- Complete tip reporting.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Participate in M.O.D. coverage as required.
- Attends staff meetings, morning meetings and other meetings as requested.
- Perform all other duties as requested.
Education and/or Professional Certification
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- College degree or coursework in a related field
- At least 3 years of progressive experience in a hotel or a related field required
- Possession of knowledge of federal, state, and local regulations and processes relating to food serving and safety
- ServSafe Certification preferred
- RAMP certification preferred
As a Camelback Resort employee, you are entitled to incredible perks such as:
Free Camelbeach & Aquatopia tickets, discounts for family & friends and free access to over 15 area amusement parks and attractions, not to mention, generous employee benefits depending on your employment status to include medical, dental, vision, paid time off, vacation time, short/long term disability, life insurance, 401k and much more!
Candidates who are looking for steady work, enjoy these activities in addition can withstand the outdoor elements are encouraged to apply.
Click Apply Now to be contacted by a recruiter!
Camelback Resort is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free employer.
Job Type: Full-time