Catering and Conference Sales Manager
Sales and Marketing
- Manage the execution all aspects of conferences and social groups to include but not limited to: food and beverage requirements, timing of events, special attention to guests, room type allocation, rooming list, amenities, function room set up, group transportation, type of check in/check out, fulfillment of mountain activity tickets.
- Conduct pre and post conference meetings with clients, when needed
- Answer customer inquiries and promoting property and services through phone calls, email and property tours
- Utilize hotel software (Visual One) for creating Event Contracts and Banquet Event Orders (BEOs).
- Work with the client to collect the necessary details and information to put on a successful event.
- Act directly with the guest or client during the stay of groups and events
- Create Banquet Event Orders (BEOs) for client review and approval.
- Ensure Banquet Event Orders (BEOs) are accurate and provide all relevant information to departments
- Attend weekly BEO and Resume meetings with appropriate departments.
- Coordinate any event changes with appropriate departments.
- Coordinate with appropriate departments to ensure the successful delivery of each event.
- Create group resumes and make sure all information is current.
- Review group banquet postings and mountain postings in V1 on a daily basis.
- Create tentative invoices for groups, collect final payment and finalize folios.
- Assist with prospecting sales calls, prospect client lists, client events.
- Assist Sales Managers with inquiries, follow up calls, etc.
Education and Experience
High school diploma or GED; 5 years in the hotel event planning or related professional area or a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, or related major; 3 years experience in the hotel event planning or related professional area required.
This position would require evening and weekend availability to work.
As a Camelback Resort employee, you are entitled to incredible perks such as:
Free Camelbeach & Aquatopia tickets, discounts for family & friends and free access to over 15 area amusement parks and attractions, not to mention, generous employee benefits depending on your employment status to include medical, dental, vision, paid time off, vacation time, short/long term disability, life insurance, 401k and much more!
Candidates who are looking for steady work, enjoy these activities in addition can withstand the outdoor elements are encouraged to apply.
Click Apply Now to be contacted by a recruiter!
Camelback Resort is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free employer.
Job Type: Full-time