Guest Relations Ambassador
Paid to do what?:
Ambassadors are front line employees who should possess the highest level of customer service skills. Their duties include greeting all guests, directing and assisting guests through the arrival process, keeping ticket lines moving, managing flow through specific entry points, ensuring a good guest experience by redirection of guests to expedite flow through multiple areas and gathering emails for guest research surveys. This job requires mostly outdoor work.
Must have Qualifications:
- Highest level of customer service
- General knowledge of base area and flow
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work outside in changing weather conditions
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Greeting all guests
- Answering all guest questions and giving proper direction
- Managing the ticket que
- Managing the flow by proper entry points
- Monitor the shuttle bus stops
- Gathering guest emails for guest research surveys
As a Camelback Resort employee, you are entitled to incredible perks such as:
Free Camelback Skiing & Aquatopia tickets, discounts for family& friends and free access to over 15 area amusement parks and attractions,not to mention, generous employee benefits depending on your employment status to include medical, dental, vision, paid time off, vacation time, short/long term disability, life insurance, 401k and much more!
For consideration interested candidates are asked to complete an online application at: www.camelbackcooljobs.com
Camelback Resort is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time