Housekeeping Floor Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise the performance of room attendants and take appropriate action to correct deficient conditions, behavior and work practices.
- Inspect all guestrooms, guest areas and team member areas and assess compliance with all standards as they relate to cleanliness, maintenance, safety, and security.
- Evaluate room attendants performance on 100 point inspection sheet.
- Communicate departures and room issues with the Housekeeping Office Coordinator.
- Ensure all guestrooms are entered with the proper room status in the computer.
- Answer the Housekeeping office telephone when needed.
- Keep master key secure and return to the Security Office at the end of every shift.
- Respond quickly and efficiently to all guest requests.
- Respond to guest questions. Provide guest assistance, directions and information as requested.
- Provide instruction and/or guidance for guest and team member safety in fire or other emergency situations.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, evenings, weekends and holidays.
As a Camelback Resort employee, you are entitled to incredible perks such as:
Free Camelbeach & Aquatopia tickets, discounts for family & friends and free access to over 15 area amusement parks and attractions, not to mention, generous employee benefits depending on your employment status to include medical, dental, vision, paid time off, vacation time, short/long term disability, life insurance, 401k and much more!
If this opportunity speaks to you then click Apply Now to be contacted by a recruiter!
Camelback Resort is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free employer.
Job Type: Full-time