Hotel Night Auditor
Front Office & Guest Services
Full and/or Part Time
Examples of Duties Include:
- Monitors the current status of coupon, discount, and other promotional programs.
- Tracks room revenues, occupancy percentages, and other front office statistics.
- Prepares a summary of cash, check, and credit card activities.
- Summarizes results of operations for management.
- Answer incoming calls and assist with reservations, confirmations, room need requests, and questions.
- Explains resort products, service and other information about the resort as request
- Provide guests with appropriate room assignments, wrist bands, directions to the rooms, while up-selling when appropriate.
- Verify payment for stay including incidental costs by obtaining credit information.
- Assist guests with issues and complaints, with empathy and a focus on guest satisfaction.
- Accurate accounting of cash bank assigned to each agent.
- Facilitate guest departures providing accurate statements and ensuring guest satisfaction and collecting all payments due.
As a Camelback Resort employee, you are entitled to incredible perks such as:
Free Camelbeach & Aquatopia tickets, discounts for family & friends and free access to over 15 area amusement parks and attractions, not to mention, generous employee benefits depending on your employment status to include medical, dental, vision, paid time off, vacation time, short/long term disability, life insurance, 401k and much more!
Click Apply Now to be contacted by a recruiter!
Camelback Resort is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time