Job Title: Retail Supervisor
Reports to: Assistant Manager of Retail
Responsible for supporting the Retail Assistant Manager in the day-to-day operations of the Retail Department. Supporting associate’s commitment and ability to provide outstanding guest service through training and example are further responsibilities of the position.
- Assign all scheduled associates in the proper work location. Ensures the appropriate level of floor coverage is maintained at all times.
- Assist with new hire training and retraining. Assist with weekly scheduling and hiring.
- Process transactions for all purchases.
- Ensure staff is knowledgeable about and provides basic product information for guests and members.
- Assist the sales effort by providing information and communicating potential guest/member needs to retail manager.
- Handle all administrative functions including maintaining inventories, answering telephones, and processing of special orders, shipping requests and gift certificates.
Next Level Duties:
- Ensure shop is prepared for proper opening and closing each day.
- Set up and ensure maintenance, cleanliness and orderliness of displays.
- Conduct inventories.
- Ensure inventory control and proper receiving of all merchandise.
- Assist in preparing amenity gifts as necessary.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Enforce all retail and hotel policies.
- Attending staff meetings, morning meetings and other meetings as requested.
- Perform all other duties as requested.
Must Have Personal Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 2 years of experience in retail or a related field preferred.
- Supervisory experience in retail or a related field preferred.
- Strong organizational skills required.
- Basic mathematical skills to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
More About Camelback:
Voted #1 Indoor Waterpark in the USA and #1 Ski Resort in Pennsylvania, Camelback Resort encompasses more year-round amenities than any other mountain resort in the country; adventure on the zip lines, ropes course, mountain coaster and more with fun for the entire family.
We are seeking enthusiastic and energetic individuals to join our team. Camelback Resort offers competitive wages, generous benefits (including health insurance, vacation, and 401K), and INCREDIBLE PERKS; such as complimentary access to Camelbeach, Aquatopia, and over 15 area amusement parks and attractions. Don’t waste time; apply today!
This job description is to be considered a general outline of the duties and responsibilities of this position and is subject to changes and revisions by Camelback Resort at any time. Responsibilities are listed as guidelines only and the job is not necessarily limited to these specifications.