Food and Beverage
As a leader within the organization, he/she is expected to be a collaborative, results- oriented leader that fosters a culture of mutual respect. He/ she will be responsible for establishing and measuring performance metrics for their department(s).
Duties and responsibilities
- Develop and implement wine lists for all venues.
- Develop and implement craft cocktail menus for all venues
- Develop training standards and certifications for all bar staff
- Develop standards and specifications for all non-alcoholic beverages.
- Ensure monthly operational SOPs are followed e.g. Physical inventories, forecasting, budgeting.
- Participate in the development of operational and marketing calendars. .
- Ensure work areas are neat and clean.
- Support operational teams when necessary.
- Attends staff meetings, morning meetings and other meetings as requested.
- Perform all other duties as requested.
- Manage expenses (food, labor, other expenses) to budgeted/ forecasted margins.
- Continually reinforce the 4 keys of customer service – warmth, personalization, awareness and proactivity.
- Support a team culture of collaboration, mutual respect and employee engagement
- Drive revenue through direct marketing and upselling opportunities.
- Assist in preparing the F&B budget and monitor department performance. Perform any necessary follow-up, including forecasting.
- Work with other F&B managers and keep them informed of F&B issues as they arise.
- Keep immediate supervisor fully informed of all problems or matters requiring his/her attention.
- Assist in coordinating and monitoring all phases of Loss Prevention in the F&B department.
- Prepare and submit required reports in a timely manner.
- Ensure timely purchase of F&B items, within budget allocation.
- Ensure departmental compliance with SOP’s.
- Ensure the training of all direct reports on SOP’s, report preparation, technical job tasks.
- Attend and/or conduct departmental and hotel training (CARE, One to One), etc.
Education and/or Professional Certification
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- College degree or coursework in a related field preferred.
- At least 5 years of progressive experience in a hotel, bar or restaurant with progressive beverage menus.
- At least 5 years of previous supervisory responsibility preferred
- Health department rules and regulations, ServSafe certification preferred.
- Liquor laws and regulations, RAMP Certification preferred.
- Proficiency in software programs such as Adecco, Data Vision, POS, Delphi, UniFocus and Avero preferred.
As a Camelback Resort employee, you are entitled to incredible perks such as:
Free Camelbeach & Aquatopia tickets, discounts for family & friends and free access to over 15 area amusement parks and attractions, not to mention, generous employee benefits depending on your employment status to include medical, dental, vision, paid time off, vacation time, short/long term disability, life insurance, 401k and much more!
Candidates who are looking for steady work, enjoy these activities in addition can withstand the outdoor elements are encouraged to apply.
Click Apply Now to be contacted by a recruiter!
Camelback Resort is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free employer.
Job Type: Full-time