Food and Beverage
Full and/or Part Time
In alignment with the resort’s vision, mission, organizational values, and under the direction of the Food and Beverage Supervisor the Bartender will be responsible for preparing beverages in a safe, controlled environment while delivering excellent customer service.
1. Complete job performance evaluations in a timely manner (if applicable).
2. Assist the “Name of direct supervisor” daily in all other “Department Name” functions as required.
· Leadership, problem solving, organizational and communication skills required.
· Able to work well with others required.
· Strong customer service skills required.
· Valid driver’s license preferred (if applicable).
· Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) preferred.
Generally accountable for:
· Complying with all Company and departmental safety standards.
· Complying with Company and departmental dress code.
· Adhering to the Customer Service Standards of Camelback Mountain Resort as well as all Company policies as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
· Adhering to seasonal and daily Service Guidelines and Checklists.
· Communicating effectively with all members of the Camelback Mountain Resort team.
· Participating in the business planning process for the department and the resort.
· Actively supporting all Company initiatives.
Work Conditions and Schedule:
· Exposure to extreme temperatures and weather should be expected as work will, on occasion, occur outdoors.
· Weekend and holiday availability is required as well as flexibility with work schedule.
· During peak seasons, the schedule may require a work week schedule over 40 hours per week, including nights.
This job description is to be considered a general outline of the duties and responsibilities of this position and is subject to changes and revisions by Camelback Mountain Resort at any time. Responsibilities are listed as guidelines only and the job is not necessarily limited to these specifications.