Group Sales Representative
Work Where You Play! Camelback Resort, the Northeast’s premier adventure resort, has a Group Sales Representative opening!
As a Talent Based Organization, Camelback Resort recruits, hires, trains and retains top talent through our 4 Keys to Creating Guests for Life. Come be a part of a dynamic team and Work Where You Play!
A Group Sales Representative will support group sales efforts for 4 Camelback Resort properties (Skiing, Snowtubing, Camelbeach and CMA). He or she will oversee all aspects of fulfilling the reserved group process from account set up through day of visit support to invoicing.
1. Support call center by conducting outbound calls to gain new business
2. Upsell reserved groups catering and room rentals
3. Process group reservations (account set up, confirmations, check-in, visit support, daily reports, invoices)
4. Coordinate daily group needs with cross-functional team (tickets, ski rentals, lessons and food & beverage)
· 1+ years of customer service, sales or cash bag experience
· Must be at least 18 years old
· Proficient computer skills (office, excel and word)
· Comfortable with juggling multiple projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
· Servant leader, self-starter and maximizes time
· Works well in a collaborative, ‘one team’ environment
· Has strong personal accountability/impact
· Strong communications skills (written and verbal)
· Passionate about working in the hospitality industry
· Possess a valid driver’s license
As a Camelback Resort employee, you are entitled to incredible perks such as:
Free Camelbeach & Aquatopia tickets, discounts for family & friends and free access to over 15 area amusement parks and attractions, not to mention, generous employee benefits depending on your employment status to include medical, dental, vision, paid time off, vacation time, short/long term disability, life insurance, 401k and much more!
Camelback Resort is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free employer.