Job Summary: In alignment with the resort’s vision, mission, organizational values, and under the direction of the Senior Graphic Designer, the Graphic Designer will support the design team’s success through graphic design creation, production, job organization, video/photo asset creation/editing and asset management for all Camelback Resort properties (Camelback Mountain, Camelback Lodge, and H2OBX Waterpark).
1. Conceptualize, design and create high-quality, graphic visuals for print & web
2. Re-size & re-purpose key art
3. Compile design requests and create job folders
4. Organize and file projects, design work and photography
5. Update website (backend via custom CMS)
6. Manage updates to on-property digital signage
7. Create photo and video assets for use in print, online and OOH
· BFA in Graphic design with strong design portfolio
· Adobe Creative Cloud: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Lightroom, Font management & Office
· Basic knowledge of print production
· Photography & videography preferred
· Photo retouching and color correction preferred
· Copywriting preferred but not required
· Comfortable with feedback and juggling multiple projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
· Servant leader, self-starter and uses time productively; not afraid to ask questions
· Works well in a collaborative, ‘one team’ environment yet delivers individual impact
· Strong communications skills (written and verbal)
· Passionate about the service industry and skis or snowboards preferred
Generally Accountable for:
· Complying with all Company and departmental safety standards
· Complying with Company and departmental dress code
· Adhering to the Customer Service Standards of Camelback Resort as well as all Company policies as outlined in the Employee Handbook
· Adhering to seasonal and daily Service Guidelines and Checklists
· Communicating effectively with all members of the Camelback Resort team
· Actively supporting all Company initiatives.
Work Conditions and Schedule:
· Exposure to extreme temperatures and weather should be expected work will occasionally occur outdoors.
· Flexible schedule including weekends and holiday availability
· During peak seasons, the schedule may require a work week schedule over 40 hours per week, including nights.
This job description is to be considered a general outline of the duties and responsibilities of this position and is subject to changes and revisions by Camelback Mountain Resort at any time. Responsibilities are listed as guidelines only and the job is not necessarily limited to these specifications.