LIFT MAINTENANCE LEAD
Job Summary: In alignment with the Resort’s vision and mission and organizational values, and under the direction of the Lift Maintenance Manager, the Lift Maintenance Lead will be responsible for supervising and leading the repairs, maintenance and inspections of all chairlift, conveyor, and other transportation equipment maintenance in accordance with federal, state, manufacturer and Resort guidelines.
1. Supervise off-season repairs, preventative maintenance work, emergency repairs and daily inspections.
2. In-season: prioritize shift tasks and assign tasks accordingly.
3. Off season: oversee assigned tasks and projects, insuring safety, work processes and job completion.
4. Provide coverage for both day and night shifts in-season as needed.
5. Provide support and leadership to Lift Maintenance staff in the absence of the Lift Maintenance Manager.
6. Insure work order system and technical databases are utilized by staff for all jobs and inspections
7. Reference codes and specifications per state, manufacturer, B77 code as they apply to maintenance and repairs.
8. Insure all log sheets, work orders and paperwork are completed accurately, and in a timely manner.
9. Operate vehicles and heavy equipment as needed.
10. Ensure all work is completed in a safe, quality and timely manner.
11. Use PPE as required, and ensure staff is using the proper PPE when performing work.
12. Assist the Lift Manager daily in in all other projects, tasks and misc. problems that may arise.
· Leadership, problem solving, organizational and communication skills required.
· Ability to work and get along well with others required.
· Knowledge of operation of all chairlift, related equipment and machines required.
· Knowledge of chairlift electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic systems required.
· Welding and fabrication experience preferred.
· Current, valid driver’s license required.
· Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) preferred.
Generally Accountable For:
· Developing, performing and monitoring safe work practices for their department.
· Schedule and attend technical seminars for the department as needed.
· Complying with all Company and departmental safety standards.
· Complying with Company and departmental dress code.
· Adhering to the Customer Service Standards of Camelback Mountain Resort as well as all Company policies as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
· Adhering to Service Guidelines and Daily Checklists.
· Communicating effectively with all members of the Camelback Mountain Resort team.
· Actively supporting all Company initiatives.
Work Conditions and Schedule:
· Includes indoor and outdoor work environments; exposure to extreme temperatures should be expected.
· Climbing and working at excessive heights are to be expected.
· Working with dirty, greasy equipment is to be expected.
· Weekend and holiday availability is required as well as flexibility with work schedule.
· During peak seasons, the schedule may require a work period over 40 hours per week.
This job description is to be considered a general outline of the duties and responsibilities of the position and is subject to changes and revisions by Camelback Mountain Resort at any time. Responsibilities are listed as guidelines only and the job is not necessarily limited to these specifications.