Work Where You Play! Camelback Resort, the Northeast’s premier adventure resort, has a Snowmaking Supervisor opening!
As a Talent Based Organization, Camelback Resort recruits, hires, trains and retains top talent through our 4 Keys to Creating Guests for Life. Come be a part of a dynamic team and Work Where You Play!
The Snowmaking Supervisor is responsible and accountable for supervising safe operation of the snowmaking system by both seasonal and FTYR snowmakers. During winter, duties include supervising shift snowmaking operations. During off-season duties include overseeing snowmaking staff in a number of varied jobs: snowmaking maintenance, grounds and landscaping, mountain construction, and water park set-up and tear down.
· Implement and distribute work tasks for the day.
· Ensure all staff are working in a safe manner and using applicable PPE.
· Ensure proper tools and supplies are gathered for the day, properly used, and put away when tasks are complete.
· Set staff schedules and hold employees accountable to them.
· Communicate to the Snowmaking Manager any needs for the department.
· Assist in all tasks and duties required of the Snowmaking Manager.
· 3+ years of snowmaking and/or mountain operations experience required.
· Prior experience in a supervisory or leadership role preferred.
· Computer skills including Microsoft Office and industry specific programs required.
· Ability to lead a team to stay on task and achieve goals required.
· Excellent communication skills required.
· Current, valid driver’s license preferred.
As a Camelback Resort employee, you are entitled to incredible perks such as:
Free Camelbeach & Aquatopia tickets, discounts for family & friends and free access to over 15 area amusement parks and attractions, not to mention, generous employee benefits depending on your employment status to include medical, dental, vision, paid time off, vacation time, short/long term disability, life insurance, 401k and much more!
Camelback Resort is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free employer