HELP BUILD THE DREAM TEAM AT CAMELBACK!
Job Summary: In alignment with the resort’s vision and mission and organizational values and under the direction of the Recruiting Manager, the Recruiting Coordinator will support the overall recruiting and onboarding function for the resort.
1. Screen applications and candidates.
2. Coordinate interviews and events with hiring managers.
3. Participate in recruiting events.
4. Enter new hire and term data into HRIS system.
5. Facilitate background check process.
6. Assist with visa program recruitment (J1) and processes.
7. Assist with new hire orientation and onboarding processes.
8. Seasonal perks administration.
9. Place uniform orders
10. Maintain applicant tracking and related files
11. Assist the Recruiting Manager in all recruiting functions as required.
· A true passion for Human Resources required.
· Up to 1 years prior Human Resource experience preferred.
· Outstanding organizational and communication skills required.
· Prior HRIS experience preferred.
· Ability to get along well with others required.
· Fluent in the use of Windows, Microsoft Office, and other related applications.
Work Conditions and Schedule:
· Exposure to extreme temperatures and weather should be expected as work will, on occasion, occur outdoors.
· Weekend and holiday availability is required as well as flexibility with work schedule.
· During peak seasons, the schedule may require a work week schedule over 40 hours per week, including nights.
This job description is to be considered a general outline of the duties and responsibilities of this position and is subject to changes and revisions by Camelback Resort at any time. Responsibilities are listed as guidelines only and the job is not necessarily limited to these specifications.