Base Operations Supervisor
- Assist with schedules for Shuttles, and Parking with clear direction form the Director of Base Operations
- Participate in employee recruitment. Including attending job fairs, and completion of all onboarding paperwork.
- Assist the Director of Base Operations daily in all other area functions as required.
- Under the direction of the Base Operations Director set up and document training in shuttles, parking
- Under Review of Base Operations Director monitor adherence to Service Guidelines and update as necessary
- Supervise all staff daily and ensure proper timeclock editing and schedule adherence
- Be responsible for off season Monday through Friday lot garbage, and CMA shuttle needs and Schedule
- Work to prep Base Area needs in shoulder season to include parking lot area maintenance.
- Fill out purchase requisitions. Including tracking and ordering of parts/supplies.
- Assist in tracking all spending in checkbook as well as match to GL code.
- Maintain a current inventory across all Base Operations departments.
- Must be willing assist other departments upon request.
- Take down and replacement of all seasonal signage.
- Order and maintain signs in good order.
- Be responsible for resort overall appearance.
- Leadership, problem solving, organizational and communication skills required.
- 1+ years’ experience in the ski industry a bonus but not required.
- Able to work well with others required.
- Strong customer service skills required.
- Strong computer skills required.
- Knowledge of outlook calendars required.
As a Camelback Resort employee, you are entitled to incredible perks such as:
Free Camelbeach & Aquatopia tickets, discounts for family & friends and free access to over 15 area amusement parks and attractions, not to mention, generous employee benefits depending on your employment status to include medical, dental, vision, paid time off, vacation time, short/long term disability, life insurance, 401k and much more!
Candidates who are looking for steady work, enjoy these activities in addition can withstand the outdoor elements are encouraged to apply.
Click Apply Now to be contacted by a recruiter!
Camelback Resort is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free employer.
Job Type: Full-time