Rental Shop Lead - Seasonal
Paid to do what?:
Rental shop leads are in generally in charge of a specific area of the rental shop at any given time. They are to lead fellow employees by setting a good example in everything they do. Great communication skills and customer service are paramount in this position. Rental leads will assist guests and fellow employees in a friendly and knowledgeable manner. They will communicate with their supervisor and manager anything of importance. You will serve as our eyes and ears on the front line of the shop.
Must have Qualifications:
- Knowledge of rental shop and flow
- Great customer service and communication skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- General computer skills
- Must be 18 years or older
- Assist guests and employees in a friendly and knowledgeable manner
- Communicate any needs or issues to supervisors and/or manager
- Act as a medium between guests and supervisor/manager
- Assist in the training of new employees
- Manage lunch and/or pole rotations
- Make sure all employees are in proper uniform, name tag, etc.
- Use daily checklists to ensure completion of tasks
- Handle locker issues
- Lead by example
As a Camelback Resort employee, you are entitled to incredible perks such as:
Free Camelback Skiing & Aquatopia tickets, discounts for family& friends and free access to over 15 area amusement parks and attractions,not to mention, generous employee benefits depending on your employment status to include medical, dental, vision, paid time off, vacation time, short/long term disability, life insurance, 401k and much more!
For consideration interested candidates are asked to complete an online application at: www.camelbackcooljobs.com
Camelback Resort is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time