Security & Safety
The Administrative Assistant oversees all office operations of the Security and Risk departments. The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for scanning letters from attorneys, maintaining all files on any lawsuits, pulling reports from 1Risk, and monitoring the status of legal actions and appearances. The Administrative Assistant will also be responsible for performing the duties of a security guard when necessary. The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for filing worker's compensation and insurance claims and maintaining accurate and complete data files. Will also assist with scheduling I-Team, Rangers, and Security.
Must have Qualifications:
• Organizational and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills
• Strong customer service skills
• Ability to work well with others
• Valid driver's license required
• Must be 18 years or older
1. Assist Security and Risk Management departments with scheduling interviews for new employees
2. Enter and assist in analyzing key risk management, safety and security data
3. Maintain access control system and enter personnel into the system to ensure that the appropriate employees have access to their authorized areas
4. Arrange for regular maintenance and repair of fire control, intrusion detection, video surveillance, security and access control systems.5. Process all new hire paperwork in a timely manner.
6. Assist in scheduling Rangers, I-Team, and Security personnel during operational seasons and during shoulder seasons.
7. Participate in Camelback Resort job fairs.
8. Maintain an employee database for Rangers, I-Team and Security departments.