In alignment with the resort's vision, mission, and organizational values and under the direction of the Electrical Supervisor and the Electrician, the Electrical Apprentice will assist in installing, maintaining, repairing and troubleshooting all electrical systems, lifts, snowmaking systems, lighting, Waterpark infrastructure and buildings.
1. Assists in the safe and timely completion of electrical maintenance and repair tasks resort-wide.
2. Ensures all facilities are maintained to NEC Code and manufacture's recommendations.
3. Reads diagrams and manufacturer's manuals to ensure compliance of all systems.
4. Assists in emergency situations.
5. Works safely at all times, constant compliance with OSHA standards highly important.
6. Completes all log sheets accurately and in a timely manner.
- Three (3) years experience or schooling with the following systems preferred: AC/DC motors, voltage controls, digital drives, low voltage electrical control circuits, PLC and relay logic , electrical wiring and troubleshooting, mechanical and communications.
- Ability to work with all voltages up to and including 480 volt 3 phase required.
- Ability to ski/snowboard preferred.
- Current, valid driver's license required.
- Problem solving, organizational and communication skills required.
- Strong customer service skills required.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft computer applications preferred.
Generally Accountable for:
- Complying with all Company and departmental safety standards.
- Complying with company and departmental dress code.
- Adhering to the Customer Service Standards of Camelback Mountain Resort as well as all Company policies as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
- Adhering to seasonal and daily Service Guidelines and Checklists.
- Communicating effectively will all members of the Camelback Mountain Resort team.
- Actively supporting all Company initiatives.
Work Conditions and Schedule:
- Exposure to high voltages.
- Exposure to extreme temperatures and weather should be expected as work will, on occasion, occur outdoors.
- Working with dirty, greasy equipment is to be expected.
- Climbing and working at excessive heights is to be expected.
- Weekend and holiday availability is required as well as flexibility with work schedule.
- During peak seasons, the schedule may require a work week schedule over 40 hours per week, including nights.
More About Camelback:
Voted #1 Indoor Waterpark in the USA and #1 Ski Resort in Pennsylvania, Camelback Resort encompasses more year-round amenities than any other mountain resort in the country; adventure on the zip lines, ropes course, mountain coaster and more with fun for the entire family.
We are seeking enthusiastic and energetic individuals to join our team. Camelback Resort offers competitive wages, generous benefits (including health insurance, vacation, and 401K), and INCREDIBLE PERKS; such as complimentary access to Camelbeach, Aquatopia, and over 15 area amusement parks and attractions. Don’t waste time; apply today!
This job description is to be considered a general outline of the duties and responsibilities of this position and is subject to changes and revisions by Camelback Resort at any time. Responsibilities are listed as guidelines only and the job is not necessarily limited to these specifications.