Food and Beverage
Full and/or Part Time
In alignment with the resort’s vision, mission and organizational values, and under the direction of the Food and Beverage Team Leads and Management, the cook will be responsible for cooking all food up to Camelback standards, which includes, but not limited to: correct temperatures, prepared correctly for visual effects, assisting servers on the front line and also helping with bus help when necessary. The cook is also responsible for the upkeep and cleanliness of the kitchen at all times.
· Preparing and cooking a variety of dishes to guests while exhibiting customer service up to Camelback standards.
· Assumes 100% responsibility for quality of products served.
· Knows and complies consistently with our standard portion sizes, serving methods, quality standards and safety rules, policies and procedures.
· Maintains a clean and sanitary work station area including tables, shelves, cooking equipment and refrigerators.
· Performs related duties such as helping to wash dishes as needed, emptying trash containers and help with any other projects that the Food & Beverage Management team assigns.
· Assist other Food and Beverage team members with the daily operation of the outlet they are working in to ensure customer satisfaction and also to keep the outlet running smoothly
· Completing and understanding Service Guidelines and checklists
· Must be able to communicate clearly with managers, kitchen and dining room personnel.
· Ability to work and get along well with others required.
· Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 25 pounds.
· Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time.
· Must be 18 years of age.
Generally accountable for:
· Complying with all Company and departmental safety standards.
· Complying with Company and departmental dress code.
· Adhering to the Customer Service Standards of Camelback Mountain Resort as well as all Company policies as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
· Adhering to seasonal and daily Service Guidelines and Checklists.
· Communicating effectively with all members of the Camelback Mountain Resort team.
· Actively supporting all Company initiatives.
Work Conditions and Schedule:
· Exposure to extreme temperatures and weather should be expected as work will, on occasion, occur outdoors.
· Weekend and holiday availability is required as well as flexibility with work schedule.
· During peak seasons, the schedule may require a work week schedule over 40 hours per week, including nights.
This job description is to be considered a general outline of the duties and responsibilities of this position and is subject to changes and revisions by Camelback Mountain Resort at any time. Responsibilities are listed as guidelines only and the job is not necessarily limited to these specifications.