Resort Appearance Team Member
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Thoroughly clean sinks, toilets, urinals, mirrors, tiles, counters, walls, stalls, vents and floors using cleaning agents and equipment.
- Vacuum lobby and public areas as needed.
- Empty trash and vacuum offices as required.
- Sweep and mop the lobby and public restrooms.
- Empty trash, clear debris and dust the public areas.
- Clean resort entry doors on a regular basis to maintain a smudge free appearance.
- Keep passkey or master key secure and return to the Security Office at the end of every shift.
- Respond quickly and efficiently to all guest requests.
- Respond to guest questions. Provide guest assistance, directions, and information as requested.
- Provide instruction and/or guidance for guest and crew member safety in fire or other emergency situations.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings, nights, weekends and Holidays.
As a Camelback Resort employee, you are entitled to incredible perks such as:
Free Camelbeach & Aquatopia tickets, discounts for family & friends and free access to over 15 area amusement parks and attractions, not to mention, generous employee benefits depending on your employment status to include medical, dental, vision, paid time off, vacation time, short/long term disability, life insurance, 401k and much more!
If this opportunity speaks to you then click Apply Now to be contacted by a recruiter!
Camelback Resort is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free employer.
Job Type: Full-time