Guest Services Agent - Seasonal
Paid to do what?:
In alignment with the resort's vision, mission, organizational values, and under the direction of the Guest Service Leads and Supervisors, the Guest Service Agent will be responsible for the daily operations of guest services while providing exceptional guest service standards at all times and assisting all fulfillment locations as needed.
Must have Qualifications:
- Leadership, problem solving, organization and communication skills required
- Able to work well with others required.
- Able to manage cash drawer accurately.
- Strong customer service skills (verbal and written) preferred.
- Must be 16 years of age.
- Assist guests with purchasing tickets, activities, season passes and waivers, employee ids, Fireside Lockers, event tickets, and lost and found.
- Process guests' payments using cash, credit, gift cards, coupons, vouchers, etc.
- Provide guests with accurate information and direction about Camelback Resort
- Provide assistance with guest service issues and resolving problems and concerns and processing refunds if required.
As a Camelback Resort employee, you are entitled to incredible perks such as:
Free Camelback Skiing & Aquatopia tickets, discounts for family& friends and free access to over 15 area amusement parks and attractions,not to mention, generous employee benefits depending on your employment status to include medical, dental, vision, paid time off, vacation time, short/long term disability, life insurance, 401k and much more!
For consideration interested candidates are asked to complete an online application at: www.camelbackcooljobs.com
Camelback Resort is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time