- Assist guests with purchasing tickets
- Process guests’ payments using cash, credit, gift cards, coupons vouchers, etc.
- Provide guests with accurate information about Camelback Resort
- Assist the Ticket Supervisor daily in all other Ticket Sales functions as required.
- Leadership, problem solving, organizational and communication skills required.
- Able to work well with others required.
- Able to manage cash drawer accurately.
- Strong customer service skills required.
- Valid driver’s license preferred (if applicable).
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) preferred.
- Must be 18 years old
Generally accountable for:
- Complying with all Company and departmental safety standards.
- Complying with Company and departmental dress code.
- Adhering to the Customer Service Standards of Camelback Mountain Resort as well as all Company policies as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
- Adhering to seasonal and daily Service Guidelines and Checklists.
- Communicating effectively with all members of the Camelback Mountain Resort team.
- Participating in the business planning process for the department and the resort.
- Actively supporting all Company initiatives.
Work Conditions and Schedule:
**Weekend and holiday availability is required as well as flexibility with work schedule**
More About Camelback:
Voted #1 Indoor Waterpark in the USA and #1 Ski Resort in Pennsylvania, Camelback Resort encompasses more year-round amenities than any other mountain resort in the country; adventure on the zip lines, ropes course, mountain coaster and more with fun for the entire family.
We are seeking enthusiastic and energetic individuals to join our team. Camelback Resort offers competitive wages, generous benefits (including health insurance, vacation, and 401K), and INCREDIBLE PERKS; such as complimentary access to Camelbeach, Aquatopia, and over 15 area amusement parks and attractions. Don’t waste time; apply today!
This job description is to be considered a general outline of the duties and responsibilities of this position and is subject to changes and revisions by Camelback Resort at any time. Responsibilities are listed as guidelines only and the job is not necessarily limited to these specifications.