Call Center Agent
- Answer Incoming Calls
- Assist customers in the navigation of our website
- Participate in LIVE CHAT with guests on our website
- Give accurate and timely information on all activities on the Mountain
- Assist guests with e-commerce purchases
- Computer experience required.
- Ability to multitask and type is required.
- KNOWLEDGE OF COMPUTER HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE
- Must be proficient in Windows software.
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required, that could include nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Work involves sitting and working at a computer monitor.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 90% of the time.
- Constantly operate a computer and other office machinery such as a computer, printer, calculator, and copy machine.
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly and have a willingness to make decisions.
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of action quickly and accurately.
- Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying the issues raised by Associates, Supervisors, Senior Management, and guests.
- Must be able to work well in stressful, high pressure situations; and maintain composure and objectivity under pressure.
- Must be able to treat others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
- Ability to manage difficult or emotional customer situations; responding empathetically but with resort profitability and operational needs in mind.
- Ability to listen to others without interrupting; keeping emotions under control and remaining open to others' ideas.
As a Camelback Resort employee, you are entitled to incredible perks such as:
Free Camelbeach & Aquatopia tickets, discounts for family & friends and free access to over 15 area amusement parks and attractions, not to mention, generous employee benefits depending on your employment status to include medical, dental, vision, paid time off, vacation time, short/long term disability, life insurance, 401k and much more!
If this opportunity speaks to you then click Apply Now to be contacted by a recruiter!
Camelback Resort is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free employer.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary