Digital Marketing Director
Job Title: Digital Marketing Director
Reports to: Vice President of Marketing and E-Commerce
The Digital Marketing Director is generally responsible for planning, developing, implementing and managing the overall digital marketing and CRM strategy for the four-season attractions at Camelback Resort, Camelback Lodge & Aquatopia Indoor Waterpark, Ski Mountain, Snow Tubing, Dining, Camelbeach, Camelback Mountain Adventures, and other ancillary offerings and events in order to achieve business goals.
· Directly manage, guide and train Digital Content and CRM Specialist
· Oversee resort digital agency, web site/SEO agency and all digital marketing channels
· Create, plan, implement and measure the digital marketing strategies in accordance with the overall organizational business objectives
· Prepare and manage digital marketing budget
· Focus on increasing topline revenues, market awareness and resort growth/expansion
· Create and communicate digital marketing reporting that tracks, measures and analyzes performance against KPIs, including ROI
Next Level Duties:
· Research, analyze and monitor market conditions and competitors so that marketing opportunities may be captured/optimized and the effects of competitive activity may be minimized
· Create, manage and continually seek improvement of property websites to include best in class visuals, technical integrations, user experience and e-commerce optimization
· Continually evaluate digital campaigns/promotions and revenue generation using industry leading metrics and measurement tools; stay up to date with latest technology and best practices
· Collaborate with Brand Marketing team for cohesive online content and measure performance
· Support group sales effort to provide digital marketing initiatives that generate qualified leads
· Track and analyze SEO and Google Analytics data
· Direct and shape the CRM team’s data capture and integration for email, direct mail, and SMS push, with resort-level marketing strategies and sound analytics
· Identify opportunities and drive the tracking of Guest data across all touch points to customize the experience, drive revenue and improve loyalty and satisfaction
Must Have Personal Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field required; advanced degree preferred
· 5-7 years’ experience in digital marketing strategy role
· Hands-on experience with SEO, GA, CRM software and web design and content management
· In-depth knowledge with online marketing tools, digital channels and best practices
More About Camelback:
Voted #1 Indoor Waterpark in the USA and #1 Ski Resort in Pennsylvania, Camelback Resort encompasses more year-round amenities than any other mountain resort in the country; adventure on the zip lines, ropes course, mountain coaster and more with fun for the entire family.
We are seeking enthusiastic and energetic individuals to join our team. Camelback Resort offers competitive wages, generous benefits (including health insurance, vacation, and 401K), and INCREDIBLE PERKS; such as complimentary access to Camelbeach, Aquatopia, and over 15 area amusement parks and attractions. Don’t waste time; apply today!
This job description is to be considered a general outline of the duties and responsibilities of this position and is subject to changes and revisions by Camelback Resort at any time. Responsibilities are listed as guidelines only and the job is not necessarily limited to these specifications.