Job Title: Ambassador
Department: Guest Relations
Reports to: Ambassador Supervisor/Rental Manager
Ambassadors are front line employees who should possess the highest level of customer service skills.
- Greeting all guests
- Directing and assisting guests through the arrival process
- Keeping ticket lines moving
- Managing rental flow through specific entry points
- Ensuring a good guest experience by redirection of guests to expedite flow through multiple areas
- Gathering emails for guest research surveys
- This job requires mostly outdoor work
Next Level Duties:
- Managing the ticket que
- Managing the rental flow by proper entry points
- Monitor the Fireside lounge
- Monitor the shuttle bus stops
Must Have Personal Qualifications:
- Highest level of customer service
- General knowledge of base area and flow
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work outside in changing weather conditions
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
More About Camelback:
Voted #1 Indoor Waterpark in the USA and #1 Ski Resort in Pennsylvania, Camelback Resort encompasses more year-round amenities than any other mountain resort in the country; adventure on the zip lines, ropes course, mountain coaster and more with fun for the entire family.
We are seeking enthusiastic and energetic individuals to join our team. Camelback Resort offers competitive wages, generous benefits (including health insurance, vacation, and 401K), and INCREDIBLE PERKS; such as complimentary access to Camelbeach, Aquatopia, and over 15 area amusement parks and attractions. Don’t waste time; apply today!
This job description is to be considered a general outline of the duties and responsibilities of this position and is subject to changes and revisions by Camelback Resort at any time. Responsibilities are listed as guidelines only and the job is not necessarily limited to these specifications.