Janitorial Maintenance Night Supervisor
Janitorial & Maintenance
Job Summary: In alignment with the resort’s vision, mission, organizational values, and under the direction of the Janitorial Maintenance Manager, the Janitorial Maintenance Supervisor will maintain a clean and sanitary environment and ensure that Employees do the same, to ensure a safe, clean, and sanitary environment for all Guests and Employees.
1. Coordinate shift responsibilities for Employees by assigning them to work zones.
2. Assist in maintaining appropriate par levels of cleaning materials, supplies, tools, equipment and techniques for cleaning.
3. Make recommendations for repairs and improvements to buildings, grounds and equipment.
4. Perform inspection rounds of buildings and grounds at regular intervals.
5. Complete all paperwork required accurately and in a timely manner.
6. Assist in the development and presentation of the Practical Orientation Program for seasonal Employees.
7. Complete job performance evaluations in a timely manner.
8. Assist the Janitorial Maintenance Manager daily in all other Janitorial Maintenance functions as required.
· Leadership, problem solving, organizational and communication skills required.
· Able to work well with others required.
· Strong customer service skills required.
· Current, valid driver’s license required.
· Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) preferred.
· Knowledge of standard methods, practices, tools and equipment used to clean buildings and grounds preferred.
· Knowledge of the quantities, qualities and uses of various cleaning and sanitizing components preferred.
· Knowledge of occupational hazards, safety rules and regulations preferred.
Generally Accountable For:
· Complying with all Company and departmental safety standards.
· Ensuring compliance with Company and departmental dress code.
· Adhering to the Customer Service Standards of Camelback Mountain Resort as well as all Company policies as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
· Adhering to daily, weekly, monthly and seasonal Service Guidelines and Checklists.
· Communicating effectively with all members of the Camelback Resort team.
· Participating in the business planning process for the department and the Resort.
· Actively supporting all Company initiatives.
Work Conditions and Schedule:
· Exposure to extreme temperatures and weather should be expected as work will, on occasion, occur outdoors.
· Weekend and holiday availability is required as well as flexibility with work schedule.
· During peak seasons, the schedule may require a work week schedule over 40 hours per week, including nights.
· Exposure to unpleasant odors, noxious fumes and hazardous materials to be expected.
This job description is to be considered a general outline of the duties and responsibilities of this position and is subject to changes and revisions by Camelback Mountain Resort at any time. Responsibilities are listed as guidelines only and the job is not necessarily limited to these specifications.