Park Services Attendant - Overnight
Aquatopia Indoor Waterpark
Responsible for ensuring the waterpark is cleaned at all times through constant housekeeping of all areas ensuring a sanitary environment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Pressure wash all waterpark floors
- Clean waterpark drains
- Clean/buff/wax waterslides and attractions
- Vacuum pools
- Pressure wash & clean trash cans and trash can liners
- Utilize proper safety equipment while using chemicals and mechanical equipment
- Maintains clean and safe work environment
- Attending staff meetings, morning meetings and other meetings as requested
- Perform all other duties as requested
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job the associate is regularly required to sit, stand, talk, and hear. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is regularly required to walk and stoop, kneel, crouch.
The associate must regularly lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Education and/or Professional Certification
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- CPR/First Aid/AED certification preferred.
- Previous experience preferred
- Knowledge of rules and regulations governing conduct of the public at pools
- Knowledge of swimming pool sanitation
- Basic problem solving and reasoning skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively with the public and other team members in verbal and written form
- Ability to work independently
- Follow and enforce all hotel standards
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel. This includes nights, weekends & holidays.