Job Title: Snowmaker
Department: Mountain Operations
Reports to: Director of Mountain Operations
As a Snowmaker you are responsible for positive and pro-active physical labor in all snowmaking and mountain operations during all seasons.
- Starting and stopping snowguns, tending to snowguns, & moving snowguns
- Digging and shoveling snow as needed
- Operating plow equipment, and assisting other departments as needed
- The position is highly physical position with lots of variety
- Understands and applies snowmaking skills to generate snow based on quality and quantity goals
- Works safely around high pressure water and compressed air pipelines
- Navigates steep, snowy and icy slopes continually throughout the shift
- Contributes to a team environment
Next Level Duties:
- Snowmaking maintenance
- Grounds and landscaping
- Mountain construction
- Water park set-up and tear down during the off season
Must Have Personal Qualifications:
- 1-2+ years of physical labor experience, 2+ years of mountain operations preferred.
- Technical skills and understanding a plus.
Work Conditions and Schedule:
- Exposure to extreme temperatures and weather should be expected as work will, on occasion, occur outdoors.
- Weekend and holiday availability is required as well as flexibility with work schedule.
- During peak seasons, the schedule may require a work week schedule over 40 hours per week, including nights.
More About Camelback:
Voted #1 Indoor Waterpark in the USA and #1 Ski Resort in Pennsylvania, Camelback Resort encompasses more year-round amenities than any other mountain resort in the country; adventure on the zip lines, ropes course, mountain coaster and more with fun for the entire family.
We are seeking enthusiastic and energetic individuals to join our team. Camelback Resort offers competitive wages, generous benefits (including health insurance, vacation, and 401K), and INCREDIBLE PERKS; such as complimentary access to Camelbeach, Aquatopia, and over 15 area amusement parks and attractions. Don’t waste time; apply today!
This job description is to be considered a general outline of the duties and responsibilities of this position and is subject to changes and revisions by Camelback Resort at any time. Responsibilities are listed as guidelines only and the job is not necessarily limited to these specifications.