Human Resources Recruiting Coordinator
Job Title: Recruiting Coordinator
Department: Human Resources
Reports to: Recruiting Manager
In alignment with the resort’s vision and mission and organizational values and under the direction of the Recruiting Manager, the Recruiting Coordinator will support the overall recruiting and onboarding function for the resort.
· Screen applications and candidates.
· Conduct and coordinate interviews in partnership with Hiring Managers.
· Participate in recruiting events.
· Facilitate background check and drug screening process.
· Assist with new hire orientation and onboarding processes.
· Maintain applicant tracking and related files
· Assist the Recruiting Manager in all recruiting functions as required.
· A true passion for Human Resources required.
· Up to 1 years prior Human Resource experience preferred.
· Outstanding organizational and communication skills required.
· Ability to get along well with others required.
More about Camelback:
Voted #1 Indoor Waterpark in the USA and #1 Ski Resort in Pennsylvania, Camelback Resort encompasses more year-round amenities than any other mountain resort in the country; adventure on the zip lines, ropes course, mountain coaster and more with fun for the entire family.
We are seeking enthusiastic and energetic individuals to join our team. Camelback Resort offers competitive wages, generous benefits (including health insurance, vacation, and 401K), and INCREDIBLE PERKS; such as complimentary access to Camelbeach, Aquatopia, and over 15 area amusement parks and attractions. Don’t waste time; apply today!
This job description is to be considered a general outline of the duties and responsibilities of this position and is subject to changes and revisions by Camelback Resort at any time. Responsibilities are listed as guidelines only and the job is not necessarily limited to these specifications.