Human Resources Training Coordinator
Job Title: Training Coordinator
Department: Human Resources
Reports to: Training Manager
In alignment with the resort’s vision and mission and organizational values and under the direction of the Training Manager, the Training Coordinator will support learning and development activities intended to support the overall vision and culture of the resort.
· Conduct learning programs including corporate topics, HR training and compliance training.
· Coordinate scheduling of programs and registration of employees.
· Prepare educational/training aids and materials, as needed.
· Maintain all learning related files and materials.
· Collaborate with and connect with internal stakeholders regarding training planning.
Next Level Duties:
· Maintain a data base of curriculum, materials and records.
· Organize and conduct train the trainer sessions for in house experts/trainers.
· Conduct internal audits and reviews to ensure that applied learning is effective.
· Assist with workplace safety initiatives.
· Work to create a cohesive, recognizable culture that Employees gravitate towards.
· Update and communicate any and all revisions to training policies, materials and programs.
· Assist the Vice-President of Human Resources in all HR functions as required.
Must Have Personal Qualifications:
· Problem solving, organizational and communication skills required.
· Experience as a trainer, coach or facilitator, preferably in a customer focused industry.
· Knowledge of both traditional and modern job training methods, trends and techniques.
· Prior hospitality experience preferred.
More About Camelback:
Voted #1 Indoor Waterpark in the USA and #1 Ski Resort in Pennsylvania, Camelback Resort encompasses more year-round amenities than any other mountain resort in the country; adventure on the zip lines, ropes course, mountain coaster and more with fun for the entire family.
We are seeking enthusiastic and energetic individuals to join our team. Camelback Resort offers competitive wages, generous benefits (including health insurance, vacation, and 401K), and INCREDIBLE PERKS; such as complimentary access to Camelbeach, Aquatopia, and over 15 area amusement parks and attractions. Don’t waste time; apply today!
This job description is to be considered a general outline of the duties and responsibilities of this position and is subject to changes and revisions by Camelback Resort at any time. Responsibilities are listed as guidelines only and the job is not necessarily limited to these specifications.