Assistant Director of Food and Beverage
Food and Beverage
- Deliver a high guest experience as tracked though net promoter scores.
- Manage expenses (food, labor, other expenses) to budgeted/ forecasted margins.
- Develop and implement ongoing training.
- Continually reinforce The 4 keys of customer service – warmth, personalization, awareness and proactivity.
- Support a team culture of collaboration, mutual respect and employee engagement
- Drive revenue through direct marketing and upselling opportunities.
- Collaborates with Director of Culinary to develop new menu offerings.
- Respond to guest complaints in a timely manner.
- Assist in preparing the F&B budget and monitor department performance. Perform any necessary follow-up, including forecasting.
- Monitor industry trends, take appropriate action to maintain competitive and profitable operations.
- Work with other F&B managers and keep them informed of F&B issues as they arise.
- Keep immediate supervisor fully informed of all problems or matters requiring his/her attention.
- Assist in coordinating and monitoring all phases of Loss Prevention in the F&B department.
- Prepare and submit required reports in a timely manner.
- Organize and conduct department meetings on a regular basis.
- Monitor to quality of service and products guest receive.
- Ensure timely purchase of F&B items, within budget allocation.
- Assist in overseeing operations of the employee cafeteria.
- Ensure compliance with all local liquor laws, and health and sanitation regulations.
- Ensure departmental compliance with SOP’s.
- Ensure the training of all direct reports on SOP’s, report preparation, technical job tasks.
- Attend and/or conduct departmental and hotel training (CARE, One to One), etc.
- Interview candidates for front-of-house F&B positions and follow standards for hiring approvals.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Attend staff meetings, morning meetings and other meetings as requested.
- Perform all other duties as requested.
Education and/or Professional Certification
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- College degree or course work in related field preferred.
- A combination of education and progressive professional experience totaling 5 years
- F&B preparation techniques
- Health department rules and regulations, ServSafe certification preferred.
- Liquor laws and regulations, RAMP Certification preferred.
- Proficiency in software programs such as Adecco, Data Vision, POS, Delphi, UniFocus and Avero preferred
As a Camelback Resort employee, you are entitled to incredible perks such as:
Free Camelbeach & Aquatopia tickets, discounts for family & friends and free access to over 15 area amusement parks and attractions, not to mention, generous employee benefits depending on your employment status to include medical, dental, vision, paid time off, vacation time, short/long term disability, life insurance, 401k and much more!
Candidates who are looking for steady work, enjoy these activities in addition can withstand the outdoor elements are encouraged to apply.
Click Apply Now to be contacted by a recruiter!
Camelback Resort is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free employer.
Job Type: Full-time