CISCO Network Engineer
The IT Systems Engineer implements and supports hardware and software technologies at Camelback Resort. This full-time, year-round salaried position reports to the Assistant Director of Information Technology
Primary Job Responsibilities:
· Provide Tier-2 support to users of technology with a focus on delivering superb customer service; maintain help desk ticketing system and mentor other team members to support network infrastructure.
· Design and configure Cisco network architecture; install, configure, and support VMWare virtual environment; monitor and help maintain all VPN users and firewalls.
· Maintain detailed documentation of SOPs and policies pertaining to LAN/WAN structures, network map, computer inventory, PCI/regulatory requirements, and hardware/wiring diagrams.
· Assist in providing support for Property Management System (PMS), Ticketing POS, Food & Beverage POS, Retail POS, eCommerce, wireless infrastructure, CCTV, music systems, and other operational systems.
· College degree or technical training in the field of information technology / computer science
· Two or more years of experience in managing desktop systems and Cisco network equipment; CCNA preferred
· Deep understanding of firewall/router configuration, VMWare, VPN, VLAN, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, AD, Microsoft server software and other applications
· Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
· Hospitality systems experience preferred, but not required
· Compliance with all Company policies as outlined in the Employee Handbook
· Able to lift computer/networking equipment and withstand outdoor elements when occasionally working outside
· Willing to support a 24x7 operation with rotating on-call and evening shifts / weekends and holidays as required
More About Camelback:
Voted #1 Indoor Waterpark in the USA and #1 Ski Resort in Pennsylvania, Camelback Resort encompasses more year-round amenities than any other mountain resort in the country; adventure on the zip lines, ropes course, mountain coaster and more with fun for the entire family.
We are seeking enthusiastic and energetic individuals to join our team. Camelback Resort offers competitive wages, generous benefits (including health insurance, vacation, and 401K), and INCREDIBLE PERKS; such as complimentary access to Camelbeach, Aquatopia, and over 15 area amusement parks and attractions. Don’t waste time; apply today!
This job description is to be considered a general outline of the duties and responsibilities of this position and is subject to changes and revisions by Camelback Resort at any time. Responsibilities are listed as guidelines only and the job is not necessarily limited to these specifications.