Apprentice Mechanic Engineer IV
Duties and Responsibilities
· Assisting the Vehicle Maintenance Department in day to day operations in the maintenance and repair of all company fleet vehicles and equipment.
· Repair small engines and vehicles in Camelback Resort’s fleet
· Assist the Vehicle Maintenance Supervisor daily in all other Vehicle Maintenance functions as required.
· Prioritize repairs.
· Complete work orders for any repairs completed.
· Leadership, problem solving, organizational and communication skills required.
· 1+ year’s experience in the small engine repair industry.
· Able to work well with others required.
· Strong customer service skills required.
· Valid driver’s license is mandatory.
· Willingness to continue learning through outsource classes.
· Basic computer skills required.
· Own hand tools.
· Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) preferred.
As a Camelback Resort employee, you are entitled to incredible perks such as:
Free Camelbeach & Aquatopia tickets, discounts for family & friends and free access to over 15 area amusement parks and attractions, not to mention, generous employee benefits depending on your employment status to include medical, dental, vision, paid time off, vacation time, short/long term disability, life insurance, 401k and much more!
Candidates who are looking for steady work, enjoy these activities in addition can withstand the outdoor elements are encouraged to apply.
Click Apply Now to be contacted by a recruiter!
Camelback Resort is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free employer.
Job Type: Full-time