Lift Operations Supervisor
Job Title: Lift Operations Supervisor
Department: Lift Operations
The Lift Operations Supervisor will be responsible for assisting in day to day operations of all of the Base Operations departments.
- Set schedules for Lift Operations with clear direction form Lift Operations Manager
- Participate in employee recruitment. Including attending job fairs, and completion of all onboarding paperwork.
- Assist the Director of Base Operations daily in all other area functions as required.
- Under the direction of the Lift Operations Manager set up and document training in lift operations.
- Supervise all staff daily and ensure proper timeclock editing and schedule adherence
- Train and supervise all leads and monitor complete operations daily
Next Level Duties:
- Ensure Proper PPE is given to all staff and utilized – responsible for inventory tracking of jackets and PPE
- Assist with off season Monday through Friday lot garbage.
- Work to prep Base Area needs in shoulder season to include parking lot area maintenance.
- Fill out purchase requisitions. Including tracking and ordering of parts/supplies.
- Assist in tracking all spending in checkbook as well as match to GL code.
- Maintain a current inventory across all Base Operations departments.
- Leadership, problem solving, organizational and communication skills required.
- 1+ years’ experience in the ski industry a bonus but not required.
- Able to work well with others required.
More About Camelback:
Voted #1 Indoor Waterpark in the USA and #1 Ski Resort in Pennsylvania, Camelback Resort encompasses more year-round amenities than any other mountain resort in the country; adventure on the zip lines, ropes course, mountain coaster and more with fun for the entire family.
We are seeking enthusiastic and energetic individuals to join our team. Camelback Resort offers competitive wages, generous benefits (including health insurance, vacation, and 401K), and INCREDIBLE PERKS; such as complimentary access to Camelbeach, Aquatopia, and over 15 area amusement parks and attractions. Don’t waste time; apply today!
This job description is to be considered a general outline of the duties and responsibilities of this position and is subject to changes and revisions by Camelback Resort at any time. Responsibilities are listed as guidelines only and the job is not necessarily limited to these specifications.