Master Mechanic Engineer I
Work Where You Play! Camelback Resort, the Northeast’s premieradventure resort, has a Master Heavy Equipment Mechanic opening!
As a Talent Based Organization, Camelback Resort recruits, hires,trains and retains top talent through our 4 Keys to Creating Guests for Life.Come be a part of a dynamic team and Work Where You Play!
A Master Heavy Equipment Mechanic will be responsiblefor assisting the Vehicle Maintenance Department in day to day operations inthe maintenance and repair of all company fleet vehicles and equipment.
1. Repair and maintain fleetlight to medium duty vehicles not excluding small engines.
2. Repair and maintenance ofPisten Bully and Prinoth groomers.
3. Assist the VehicleMaintenance Supervisor daily in all other Vehicle Maintenance functions asrequired.
4. Complete repair orders ina timely fashion.
5. Must have a strongunderstanding of electrical, hydraulic and mechanical repairs.
6. Must be able to readmanufactures prints. Electrical and hydraulic.
· Leadership, problem solving, organizational and communication skills required.
· 10+ years’ experience in the vehicle maintenance/repair and groomermaintenance/repair industry.
· Able to work well with others required.
· Strong customer serviceskills required.
· Valid driver’s license,CDL preferred but not mandatory
· Inspection licensepreferred but not mandatory
· Strong electrical andhydraulic troubleshooting skills
· Own hand tools
· Excellent communicationskills (verbal and written) preferred.
As a Camelback Resort employee, you are entitled to incredibleperks such as:
Free Camelback Skiing & Aquatopia tickets, discounts for family& friends and free access to over 15 area amusement parks and attractions,not to mention, generous employee benefits depending on your employment statusto include medical, dental, vision, paid time off, vacation time, short/long termdisability, life insurance, 401k and much more!
CamelbackResort is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free employer.