Rental Boot/Helmet Technician
Job Title: Rental Boot/Helmet Technician
Reports to: Rental Manager
As a member of the rental department, boot/helmet technician, you will be a front line employee that is responsible for giving the best customer service in a fast paced environment.
- Sizing and fitting helmets and boots.
- Basic computer input to register guests in the system.
- Most work is indoor but periodic outdoor work will occur. We will train all candidates.
Next Level Duties:
- Guest registration
- Fitting of boots and helmets
- Assist guests through the rental process
Must Have Personal Qualifications:
- High level of customer service
- Good communication skills
- 14 years old or older
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
More About Camelback:
Voted #1 Indoor Waterpark in the USA and #1 Ski Resort in Pennsylvania, Camelback Resort encompasses more year-round amenities than any other mountain resort in the country; adventure on the zip lines, ropes course, mountain coaster and more with fun for the entire family.
We are seeking enthusiastic and energetic individuals to join our team. Camelback Resort offers competitive wages, generous benefits (including health insurance, vacation, and 401K), and INCREDIBLE PERKS; such as complimentary access to Camelbeach, Aquatopia, and over 15 area amusement parks and attractions. Don’t waste time; apply today!
This job description is to be considered a general outline of the duties and responsibilities of this position and is subject to changes and revisions by Camelback Resort at any time. Responsibilities are listed as guidelines only and the job is not necessarily limited to these specifications.